Cold Rolled Steel Sheet With Full Sizes
Different from hot rolled coils, cold rolled steel coil refers to a steel coil that is directly rolled into a certain thickness with a roller at room temperature Compared with hot-rolled coils, cold-rolled coils have a brighter surface and cleaner finish.
|Standard||ISO/JIS/GB/ASTM/EN, and etc|
|Surface treatment||Clean, blasting and paint oil according to customer requirement|
|Bundle weight||3-5 tons or as customer’s requirement|
Building & Construction, Household appliances, transportation,steel structure. Base material of galvanized coil/aluzinc coil.
Standard seaworthy export packing,Packed steel strip in the both ends.Or as requirement.
1. To get an exact price, please send us below details for your inquiry:
(3) Coil weight
(5) Slightly oiled surface , or dry surface
(6) Hardness or material grade
2. What kind of package will I get?
– Generally it will be standard exporting package. We can supply the package according to customers’ requirement.
Find more information from “packing & shipping” item above.
3. What’s the differences between “cold rolled” and “cold rolled black annealed”?
–The cold rolled black annealed steel coil will go through heating, while “cold rolled steel coil” will not heat again.
4. About the “oiled” surface .
–Oiled surface is to prevent the steel from getting rust. While not all customers want the oiled surface. Generally we supply the product without oiled surface.
5. Customized Requirement.
–Product is available customized on thickness, width, surface coating thickness, logo printing, packing, slitting to steel sheet and others. As each requirement is customized, so please contact our sales to get exact answer.
6. Do you supply sample?
–Yes, we provide sample. Generally sample is free of charge.
While international courier isn’t free. We will return the courier cost once we cooperate.
Sample will be sent by air courier when weight less than 1kg.